A Token Of Appreciation

Last Thursday, an unofficial friend gave me a book, Wines and Spirits - Foods of the World, it's about wines. She commented on this blog regarding to that. I was surprised that she meant it. I mean, I didn't expect that she will actually give me this book because we still haven't see each other and we still don't know each other well.


She gave it to her co-member at her org because her co-member there is my classmate. I immediately receive it from my classmate and she told me that I should kept quiet about the book that her friend gave to me. I don't know why but I have to obey what she have said. Anyway, when I receive the book, an idea popped out of my mind that I should blog about this and also to give thanks to the person who give me this book.

So, I would like to say her my token of appreciation that she gave me this book even though it's one of her collections. And she didn't think twice about it. I hope she would read this and I am so happy that someone appreciates what I am doing now. God bless you and I hope to see you soon! Thank you very much!! ^_^
7e4bzavnth

0 comments:

Copyright © 2009 - The Foodie Life - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template - Pacquiao VS Bradley Live Stream